- The information that Bubbl collects from users;
- How that information is used by Bubbl; and
- The rights and options available to Bubbl users.
Location data: Bubbl may collect detailed location and route information, for example in the form of GPS signals and other information sent by your mobile device on which the Application is installed and activated. Bubbl uses this location and route information to create a detailed location history of all of the journeys you have made while using the Application.
Meta Data: Bubbl may collect information about the use of the Services. For example, Bubbl may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Services, the duration of your sessions, information about the device on which you have installed the Application, content that you use or access, advertisements that you view or click on, your communications with other users, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Services, and the geographic location of your IP address.
Information You Provide to Bubbl. Bubbl collects information you provide directly to Bubbl, such as when you create a username or account, when you request Bubbl’s transportation services, when you contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with Bubbl. This information may include your: name, email, phone number, mailing address, preferred payment method, and other information or data you provide to Bubbl.
Address Book: If you permit the Bubbl app to access the address book on your device through the permission system used by your mobile platform, Bubbl may access and store names and contact information from your address book. Bubbl may use this information to help find and create a list of current or potential Bubbl users who you may know and with whom you may wish to connect. Bubbl may also use this data to verify your account.
Payment and Transaction Information: Bubbl may collect payment and transaction details related to your use of Bubbl’s Services, including User profile, date and time Bubbl’s service was requested and provided, distance traveled and amount charged, payment method selected, payment processor information, credit provider, and other related transaction details.
Mobile Platform Information: Bubbl may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the model, operating system and version, software, unique device identifiers, GPS or position data, and mobile network information.
Call and SMS Data: Bubbl provides transportation Services for our Users. In connection with this service, Bubbl may from time to time receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
Server Log Information: When you interact with the Services, Bubbl may collect technical data including server logs, device IP addresses, access dates and times, app features, advertisements viewed, pages viewed, system activity, connection speed, mobile networks used, and browser preferences
Your mobile device or platform may have access restrictions or permission settings beyond Bubbl’s control. Your mobile platform (iOS, Android, etc.) may require you to provide consent to allow the Bubbl app to access your data or share with other apps, sites, or services. Your mobile platform may request your permission to allow Bubbl to access data in various ways, for example your device may alert you the first time the Bubbl app seeks permission to access data or may notify you when you first use the app. Follow the instructions when prompted to allow Bubbl access to data and sharing, or consult your mobile device instructions, or Bubbl support at email@example.com.
Bubbl may communicate with or receive information from other apps, websites, or companies through your use of the Bubbl app and elected permissions. Bubbl may combine this information with any information Bubbl collects through Bubbl’s own Services to improve Bubbl’s apps, Services, or to improve Bubbl’s interaction with other Services you use.
Bubbl may use the information collected for purposes including to:
- (a) Provide, maintain, and improve Bubbl’s Services;
- (b) Troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems;
- (c) Collect data for analysis and research;
- (d) Monitor and analyze Bubbl users activity, preferences, and trends;
- (e) Comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies when user data or information is requested;
- (f) Facilitate communications between you and a Bubbl driver;
- (g) Facilitate app functions that allow or require communication between you and another Bubbl user.
- (h) Send you communications about products, services, or promotions that may be of interest to you and subject to applicable laws.
- In the provision of Bubbl’s Services:
- (a) Bubbl may share your information with Bubbl drivers during and for the purpose of providing the Services you request. Bubbl may share your name, profile photo of yourself, as well as any family member profile photos (if you choose to provide any profile photos), pickup location, and destination with Bubbl drivers;
- (b) Bubbl may share your information with other riders, users, or people, as directed by you, such as when you want to share your estimated time of arrival or split a fare with a friend;
- (c) Bubbl may share your information with a third party to provide you a service through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or by Bubbl;
- (d) Bubbl may share your information with the general public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features that are viewable by the general public;
- (e) Bubbl may share your information with any third party to whom you choose to let us share your information. Third parties may include other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which Bubbl integrates.
- Bubbl may share your information:
- (a) With Bubbl subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes;
- (b) With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- (c) In response to a request for information by a competent authority if Bubbl believes disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- (d) With law enforcement agencies or departments, law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties when appropriate to assist in the investigation of any crimes or potential wrongdoing. If Bubbl believes your actions are inconsistent with our Terms and Conditions of use or other company policies, Bubbl reserves the right to cooperate with any investigation and provide your information as requested. Bubbl users consent and agree to the provision of data or account information in the furtherance of any criminal investigation.
- (e) In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Bubbl by or into another company;
- (f) If Bubbl otherwise notifies the User and the User consents to the modified or additional sharing of information; and
- (g) In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Account Information. You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-app account. If you wish to cancel your account, you may do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some cases Bubbl may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law.
Contact Information. Bubbl may also seek permission for the collection of contact information from your device’s address book. If you initially permit the collection of this information, iOS users can later disable it by changing the contacts settings on your mobile device. The Android platform does not provide such a setting.
Access. Bubbl will use its best efforts to comply with an individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
Promotions. You may choose to opt out of receiving promotional messages from Bubbl. To opt out follow any instructions provided in a promotional message. Bubbl retains the right to send you non-promotional communications, including communications regarding your account, ETA for transportation services, communication with Bubbl drivers, and other messages related to your use of the App and our Services.
Location Data. In order to provide the transportation service as intended through the App, Bubbl requests each User’s permission for our app’s collection of precise location data from your device. To allow the Bubbl app to properly function, you must adjust the permissions used by your mobile operating system to allow Bubbl to access your location data. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it at any time by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, disabling location settings may prevent your ability to use Bubbl’s transportation services as intended, including the communication of your pick-up location and our ability to receive your approximate location from your IP address.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Bubbl Cookies. We use our own cookies to recognize you when you visit our website or use our apps. This means that you don’t have to log in each time you visit, and we can remember your preferences and settings.
In addition to cookies, we also use the following standard Internet technologies in connection with your use of the Platform:
- (a)Activity Tracking: In our apps we make use of in-app analytics and messaging services. When you launch a Bubbl App, this service collects and stores usage data from our iOS and Android mobile apps on our behalf in order to help us understand how users are interacting with our apps for the purpose of customizing the app experience to users’ needs and to engage with them. In-app analytics track activities within the App. This information, including your IP address, is transmitted and stored on servers in the United States.
- (b) App performance tracking: Our mobile apps use app performance and analysis technology. When you launch the Bubbl app, app performance and analysis technology collects install data and event data in order to help us understand how our users are interacting with our apps and to optimize and analyze mobile ad campaigns. For such analysis, we’ll use your anonymized (hashed) IDFA or Android ID, and your anonymized (hashed) IP- and MAC address. The hashes used are one-way hashes and it is not possible to identify you or your mobile device individually.
- (c) We use bug reporting software to report any bug affecting our iOS and Android mobile apps. If either app crashes during normal use, the app will send certain information about the incident. This information consists of the device type, OS version and certain hardware information about your mobile device, and the time of the crash, the state of the application at the time of the crash, and stack traces. The information does not include your IP address or any other information that could be used to identify you or your mobile device individually, and does not include any other information from your mobile device.
Control Cookies. You can use the settings within your browser to control the cookies that are set on your computer or mobile device. However, please be aware that cookies are important to many aspects for the Platform – if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to enjoy all of the features of the Platform.